Have you re-evaluated your job since lockdown? Do you feel you need a fresh start within a close team and supporting principals? We are looking for a full time associate dentist to join our happy and modern practice. You must believe that Coke is better than Pepsi, be open to eating chilli on pineapple and be able to debate on hard hitting subjects like what is the most dunkable biscuit (it’s chocolate digestives)!
We specifically want an enthusiastic dentist with a passion for clinical excellence. The position will have a minimal NHS element (1200UDAs) but applicants will be supplementing this with additional private work. Remuneration will be based on a sliding scale.
The post would suit any dentist who is a couple of years post qualification who wants to work in an environment where great dentistry and revenue growth is supported and career stagnation isn’t tolerated. Applicants must be confident that they can deliver a high standard of work.
We have a well-staffed practice with all the materials and equipment you would expect. A new renovation is planned this year as well as new website, online bookings and we are already fully digitalised, everything in excellent working order and a very active hygienist service.
We would need to see pieces of work that they are proud of, and would have invested in and completed or enrolled on a restorative course like Aspire or Chris Orr.
Attention to detail is important, so in your cover letter please let me know your favourite green vegetable.
- Dentistry: 1 year (Preferred)
- More than experience, we are looking for someone with a passion for dentistry and doing great work.
- We want someone who is willing to invest in themselves in order to progress.
- Orthodontic experience, particularly in Invisalign experience would be ideal.
- Hours are based on a shift system, working shifts are Monday-Friday 7.30am – 1.30pm or 2pm – 8pm
- Saturday 9am -1pm
- We will need you to work 5 shifts a week
- We may be able to consider part time positions
- The practice is based on the South-east London/Kent border (Crayford), within the M25
- Good train and bus links
- Free parking nearby
Job Type: Full-time
Back to Recruitment
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write a covering letter explaining why this role interests you.