Want a new challenge? Want to work in an organised and dedicated team and represent our practice? Are you able to communicate effectively on the phone?
We are always looking for excellent calibre candidates to join our expanding team to join our team here at 2 Green Dental. This is an incredibly rewarding role as you will be the ‘face of the practice’ and be the first point of call for all our patients. You should be comfortable talking to strangers and be passionate about healthcare, and great quality dentistry.
Candidates MUST have superb conversational skills and just enjoy talking to patients and helping them out with queries. Exceptional phone skills are also an absolute must.
Dental experience is not essential as training will be provided but we welcome applicants with experience in this field.
- Candidates must be well presented with the ability to meet and greet patients confidently, creating a great impression.
- They must be able to make small talk, and relax patients through conversation.
- Candidates must be organised as you will be in charge of a number of administrative tasks.
- Confident with computer systems.
- You must believe in the tooth fairy 😉
- Be able to handle payments and sensitive information.
- Uniform provided
- Opportunity for development and progression
- Discounts on certain dental treatments after a certain period of service
- Pay: Hourly rate, start rate is dependent on experience.
- Hours: The successful applicant will be required to work 5 shifts a week (Monday-Friday). Shifts will be a combination of 7.00am-2.00pm OR 1.30pm – 8.30pm. May be required to work Saturday mornings, 8.30am-1.30pm.
- How to apply: If this sounds like you, please email a CV with a covering letter, explaining why this position would suit you.
- Interviews: Candidates will have to attend an interview if shortlisted. A second interview may be required.
- Free street parking available
- Good transport links (bus and train)
- Within M25,
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: Protective screens, additional cleaning and special measures are in place.
Back to Recruitment